Filter by Application:WB P Reset
Rabbit anti Human CD273
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human CD273 antibodyrecognizes human CD273, also known as B7-DC and Programmed Death Ligand 2 (PD-L2). CD273 is a single-pass type 1 membrane protein belonging to the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily, and is a ligand for CD279 (PD-1).
CD273 is highly expressed in the tissues of the heart, liver, lung, placenta and pancreas. It is expressed in dendritic cells, and its expression can be induced on inflammatory macrophages when activated by interleukin 4 or Th2 cells.
CD273 functions to inhibit T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production, and is particularly important in the maintenance of self tolerance.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human CD273 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- A peptide corresponding to a 16 amino acid sequence from near the centre of Human CD273.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||2.5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse brain tissue
- Western Blotting
- AHP1704 detects a band of approximately 30kDa in Raji cell lysate
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB *||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
Zhang, Y. et al. (2006) Regulation of T cell activation and tolerance by PDL2.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 103 (31): 11695-700.
LaGier, A.J. & Pober, J.S. (2006) Immune accessory functions of human endothelial cells are modulated by overexpression of B7-H1 (PDL1).
Hum Immunol. 67 (8): 568-78.
Ishida, Y. et al. (1992) Induced expression of PD-1, a novel member of the immunoglobulin gene superfamily, upon programmed cell death.
EMBO J. 11 (11): 3887-95.
Holling, T.M. et al. (2004) Function and regulation of MHC class II molecules in T-lymphocytes: of mice and men.
Hum Immunol. 65 (4): 282-90.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up