Rabbit anti Human CD120b:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human CD120b recognizes the soluble form of human CD120b, otherwise known as sTNF receptor type II (sTNFR1I), a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily, produced by proteolytic cleavage of the membrane form by the metalloprotease TACE.
CD120b plays a key role in regulating the inflammatory response, acting as a receptor for both tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha) and TNF-beta, and is also involved in programmed cell death and anti-viral activity. sTNFR1I acts as an inhibitor of TNF-alpha induced responses, by acting as a decoy receptor.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD120b were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human CD120b.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- This biotinylated human CD120b antibody may be used in a direct ELISA or as the detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with a purified human CD120b antibody (AHP1833) as the capture reagent and recombinant human CD120b (PHP215) as the standard.
- Western Blotting
- This biotinylated human CD120b antibody may used in Western Blotting applications under either reducing or non-reducing conditions with recombinant human CD120b (PHP215) as the positive control.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up