Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti AMBRA1 (C-Terminal) antibody recognizes human Activating molecule in beclin-1-regulated autophagy (AMBRA1), also known as WDR94.
AMBRA1 is involved in the regulation of autophagy. Research indicates that it controls protein turnover during neuronal development and in regulating normal cell survival and proliferation.
At least 5 isoforms of AMBRA have been identified.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human AMBRA1 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 15 amino acid sequence from near the carboxy terminus of human AMBRA1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human brain
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up