AMBRA1 is involved in the regulation of autophagy. Research indicates that it controls protein turnover during neuronal development and in regulating normal cell survival and proliferation.
At least 5 isoforms of AMBRA have been identified.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human AMBRA1 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 15 amino acid sequence from near the carboxy terminus of human AMBRA1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005776 autophagic vacuole
- GO:0006914 autophagy
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0031410 cytoplasmic vesicle
- For research purposes only
Applications of AMBRA1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human brain
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Histar Detection System||STAR3000A||C P||50 Tests|