TNF Alpha antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rabbit anti Cat TNF alpha recognizes cat tumor necrosis factor (TNF) alpha regulatory cytokine, also known as TNFSF2.
TNF alpha is produced by activated macrophages, monocytes, endothelial cells, fibroblast, and both T and B lymphocytes. TNF alpha functions in the regulation of immune cells, is able to induce fever, apoptotic cell death, sepsis, cacheria, inflammation and to inhibit tumorigenesis and viral replication.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to cat TNF alpha was raised by repeated immunization of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant cat TNF ALPHA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up