Influenza A antibody | A1 & A3
Mouse anti Influenza A antibody is a blend of monoclonal antibodies from two clones, A1 and A3. Antibodies from clone A1 are of isotype IgG2a while clone A3 antibodies are of isotype IgG1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ascites - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Influenza A blend.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Influenza A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for Influenza A antibody
Reppe, K. et al. (2015) Pulmonary immunostimulation with MALP-2 in influenza virus-infected mice increases survival after pneumococcal superinfection.
Infect Immun. 83 (12): 4617-29.
Adachi, K. et al. (2014) Therapeutic Trial of an Endothelin Receptor Agonist for the Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A/H5N1 Virus Infection in Chicks
Health. 06 (19): 2553-61.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra