CD63 antibody | AD1
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
Mouse anti Rat CD63:Alexa Fluor®647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Rat CD63 antibody, clone AD1 recognizes rat CD63, an intracellular type-III lysosomal glycoprotein and member of the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family, found on activated platelets and resident macrophages. Rat CD63 is expressed on mast cells in tissues and can be induced on other cell types in vitro (Nishikata et al. 1992).
Mouse anti Rat CD63 antibody, clone AD1 partially inhibits IgE-mediated histamine release and binding competition assays indicate that it is sterically situated close to the high-affinity IgE receptor on rat basophilic leukemia (RBL-2H3) cells (Kitani et al. 1991).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- RBL-2H3 rat basophilic leukaemia cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8-653 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Kitani, S. et al. (1991) A cell surface glycoprotein of rat basophilic leukemia cells close to the high affinity IgE receptor (Fc epsilon RI). Similarity to human melanoma differentiation antigen ME491.
J Biol Chem. 266 (3): 1903-9.
Antibody Characterization Reference
Nishikata, H. et al. (1992) The rat mast cell antigen AD1 (homologue to human CD63 or melanoma antigen ME491) is expressed in other cells in culture.
J Immunol. 149(3): 862-70.
References for CD63 antibody
Boros, M. et al. (1995) Response of mucosal mast cells to intestinal ischemia-reperfusion injury in the rat.
Shock. 3 (2): 125-31.
Vincent-Schneider, H. et al. (2001) Secretory granules of mast cells accumulate mature and immature MHC class II molecules
J Cell Sci. 114(Pt 2): 323-34.
Kraft, S. et al. (2005) Anti-CD63 antibodies suppress IgE-dependent allergic reactions in vitro and in vivo.
J Exp Med. 201: 385-96.
Ramezani-Moghadam, M. et al. (2015) Adiponectin Reduces Hepatic Stellate Cell Migration by Promoting Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1 (TIMP-1) Secretion.
J Biol Chem. 290(9): 5533-42.
Yoshimura, A. et al. (2016) Generation of a novel transgenic rat model for tracing extracellular vesicles in body fluids.
Sci Rep. 6: 31172.
Pasquier, A. et al. (2019) Lysosomal degradation of newly formed insulin granules contributes to β cell failure in diabetes.
Nat Commun. 10 (1): 3312.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0030658 transport vesicle membrane
- GO:0010633 negative regulation of epithelial cell migration
- GO:0030855 epithelial cell differentiation
- GO:0032403 protein complex binding
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up