Histidine Rich Protein II antibody | AbD14971_hIgG1
Clone AbD14971 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C. Human anti Plasmodium falciparum HRPII, clone AbD14971 is intended for use as a capture antibody with Human anti Plasmodium falciparum HRPII antibody, clone AbD14964 (HCA159P) as the detection antibody in sandwich assay development.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL ® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant HRPII fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Q25878 Related reagents
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Histidine Rich Protein II antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications. This product may be used as a capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA159P as the detection reagent.