Histidine Rich Protein II antibody | AbD14971_hIgG1
Filter by Application:FLA Reset
|Human anti Plasmodium falciparum HRPII, clone AbD14971 recognizes HRPII (histidine rich protein II) from the Malaria causing protozoan species Plasmodium falciparum.
Clone AbD14971 was selected by phage display under heat stress conditions. The Tm value for thermal denaturation of the antibody was measured by CD spectroscopy and has been found to be 70 °C. Human anti Plasmodium falciparum HRPII, clone AbD14971 is intended for use as a capture antibody with Human anti Plasmodium falciparum HRPII antibody, clone AbD14964 (HCA159P) as the detection antibody in sandwich assay development.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL ® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This product is supplied as liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant HRPII fusion protein from Plasmodium falciparum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications. This product may be used as a capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA159P as the detection reagent.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up