PARP1-S499-ADP-RIBOSE antibody | AbD34251
During the DNA damage response, serine is the primary target for PARP1 ADP-ribosylation which uses Histone PARylation factor 1 (HPF1) as an accessory factor to switch the amino-acid specificity of PARP1 from aspartate/glutamate to serine residues (Bonfiglio et al. 2017, Suskiewicz et al. 2020). PARP1/HPF1 during DNA damage response, primarily target PARP1 itself and histone H3, ribosylating these substrate proteins.
This PARP1-S499ADPr antibody, clone AbD34251 was generated using an ADP-ribosylated PARP1S499 antigen. Characterization has demonstrated the antibody does not bind any other Ser-ADP-ribosylated peptides tested and binds via three residues before and one after the modified Serine. This clone does not detect poly-ADP-ribose in a site-specific manner (Bonfiglio et al. 2020).
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- Human/Rabbit IgG chimera (rabbit CH2 and CH3) antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PARP1-S499-ADP-RIBOSE antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||2 ug/ml|
Product Specific References
Antibody Characterization Reference
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra