H3-S10-ADP-RIBOSE antibody | AbD33644
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Anti-H3-S10-ADP-ribose antibody, clone AbD33644, recognizes Histone H3, ADP-ribosylated at Serine 10. This antibody also recognizes the less abundant H3 site H3-S28-ADP-ribose, however this is with a lower affinity and is due to the similarities between sequences flanking the two H3 target sites. This clone does not detect poly-ADP-ribose in a site-specific manner (Bonfiglio et al. 2020).
Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 (PARP1) is an early responder to DNA damage in human cells. Upon binding to genomic lesions PARP1 is able to transfer a mono- or poly-ADP-ribose residue from nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) to their substrate proteins, for chromatin decompaction and repair factor recruitment (Bütepage et al. 2015, Suskiewicz et al. 2020).
During the DNA damage response, serine is the primary target for PARP1 ADP-ribosylation which uses Histone PARylation factor 1 (HPF1) as an accessory factor to switch the amino-acid specificity of PARP1 from aspartate/glutamate to serine residues (Bonfiglio et al. 2017, Suskiewicz et al. 2020). During the DNA damage response PARP1 and HPF1 primarily target PARP1 itself and histone H3, ribosylating these targets.
This clone has been used in Western blotting, in the context of the DNA damage response with Histone H3 Ser-ADPr sites recognized by this antibody in lysates from Wild Type and ARH3 KO cells treated with H2O2 (Bonfiglio et al. 2020).
- Target Species
- Protein/peptide tag
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library. Expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||2 ug/ml|
Antibody Characterization Reference
Bonfiglio, J.J. et al. (2020) An HPF1/PARP1-Based Chemical Biology Strategy for Exploring ADP-Ribosylation.
Cell. 183 (4): 1086-1102.e23. Cell. 183 (4): 1086-1102.e23.
HCA357158441 160363 164788
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Protein/peptide tag Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up