Ki67 antibody | AbD02531_h/m_IgG1
Within cells Ki67 is predominantly localized in the G1 phase in the perinucleolar region, in the later phases it is also detected throughout the nuclear interior, being predominantly localized in the nuclear matrix. In mitosis, it is present on all chromosomes.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Expected from Sequence Macaque Expected from Sequence Dog Expected from Sequence Chimpanzee Expected from Sequence Rhesus Monkey Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Chimeric human-mouse IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. The antibody has variable regions of human origin and an Fc portion (including CH1 and CL domains) from mouse IgG1. It can be detected by anti mouse Fc specific secondary antibodies. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Peptide derived from the human Ki67 protein, sequence GFKELFQTPG, coupled via a C-terminal cysteine to carrier proteins
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ki67 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.2 ug/ml||1.0 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||0500-0099||E WB||0.5 ml|
|Histar Detection System||STAR3000A||C P||50 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for Ki67 antibody
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Understanding the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle - A Biological and Experimental OverviewRead or Download Now