IL-8 antibody | 8C9E2
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-8 antibody, clone 8C9E2 recognizes interleukin-8 (IL-8) also known as C-X-C motif chemokine 8, emoctakin and granulocyte chemotactic protein 1. IL-8 exists as a 77 amino acid signaling protein in non-immune cells or as a 72 amino acid protein in immune cells such as monocytes and macrophages. Expression of IL-8 is primarily regulated by NF-κB, but has also been noted to be influenced by inflammatory signals, environmental stresses and steroid hormones (Brat et al. 2005).
IL-8 elicits its biological function through its G-protein coupled receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. Upon activation of these receptors a range of signaling pathways can be initiated such as PI3K, AKT, mTOR and ARP2/3. Through this activation leukocyte function and migration can be mediated (Gonzalez-Aparicio & Alfaro 2019). IL-8 expression is unregulated in tumor cells, which thought to be a response to chemotherapeutic interventions or tumor environmental stressors such as hypoxia (Waugh & Wilson 2008).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-8 antibody, clone 8C9E2 (MCA6193B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-8 antibody, clone 4F8A4 (MCA6192GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length interleukin-8 (Ser28-Ser99)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Capture Antibody: MCA6192GA
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up