IL-31 antibody | A12-2F7
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-31 antibody, clone A12-2F7, recognizes interleukin-31 (IL-31), a member of the gp130/IL-6 family of proteins. It is a cytokine that has pro-inflammatory properties. IL-31 is mainly produced by CD4+ T helper and mast cells (Di Salvo et al. 2018). IL-31 acts upon both immune and non-immune cells, regulating signaling of pro-inflammatory cytokines, cell proliferation and tissue remodeling. The effect of IL-31 is mediated by its receptor IL-31RA. Upon binding to this receptor, the JAK/STAT, PI3K/AKT and MAPK pathways can be activated (Zhang et al. 2008).
IL-31 has been implicated in chronic inflammation, with elevated levels detected in various skin diseases, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Higher IL-31 levels in serum have also been positively correlated with asthma severity (Lai et al. 2016).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-31 antibody, clone A12-2F7 (MCA6247B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-31 antibody, clone A01-1E4/A09.2-2E6 (MCA6246GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length interleukin-31 (Ser24-Thr164)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up