IL-25 antibody | A14-3D2
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human Interleukin-25:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-25, clone A14-3D2, recognizes interleukin-25 (IL-25) also known as IL17E. IL-25 is a member of the IL-17 family of cytokines and is expressed by various immune cells including mast cells, eosinophils, basophils and T helper type 2 cells. It is also expressed in non-hematopoietic cells such as epithelial and endothelial cells (Yao et al. 2016). As a pleiotropic cytokine, it stimulates stromal, innate immune and adaptive immune cells to regulate Th2 type inflammation (Monin & Gaffen 2018). IL-25 exerts its biological function through its receptor IL-17RB, although there is some evidence that it may also bind to the receptor IL-17RA (Yao et al. 2016). Through this interaction, IL-25 is able to induce expression of IL-4, IL-5, IL-13 and TSLP (McGeachy et al. 2019).
IL-25 is upregulated in asthmatic conditions and can induce typical eosinophil inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness (Yao et al. 2016). IL-25 levels are also associated with the severity of chronic allergic reactions (Monin & Gaffen 2018).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-25 antibody, clone A14 -3D2 (MCA6249B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-25 antibody, clone A09 -3D10 (MCA6248GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length interleukin-25 (Tyr33-Gly177)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Capture Antibody: MCA6248GA ELISA Antigen-Positive Control: PHP300
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-25||MCA6248GA||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human Interleukin-25|
|Recombinant Human Interleukin-25||PHP300||E||10 µg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Recombinant Human Interleukin-25|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0030380 interleukin-17E receptor binding
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up