IL-18BP antibody | A07-5D2
IL-18BP is constitutively expressed in the spleen, PBMCs, monocytes and umbilical vein endothelial cells (Mühl & Bachmann 2019, Corbaz et al. 2002). It is detectable in the serum of healthy humans at a 20 fold molar excess compared to IL-18, with subjects showing levels of 2,000 – 4,000 pg/ml of IL-18BP (Kaplanski et al. 2018). IL-18BP is upregulated in response to inflammation as part of the inflammation resolution process. Additionally, it can be upregulated during various cancers and IL-18BP levels are also affected by viral infections such as dengue and hepatitis C (Mühl & Bachmann 2019).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone A07-5D2 (MCA6245B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone B01-3E12 (MCA6244GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- NS0 derived recombinant human full length interleukin-18BP (Thr31-Gly194)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0042007 interleukin-18 binding
- GO:0042088 T-helper 1 type immune response
- GO:0048019 receptor antagonist activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-18BP antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human INTERLEUKIN-18BP||MCA6244GA||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra