IL-18BP antibody | A07-5D2
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone A07-5D2, recognizes interleukin-18-binidng protein (IL-18BP), also known as tadekinig-alpha. IL-18BP is a secreted immunoregulatory binding protein which binds to and inhibits the cytokine activity of mature IL-18 with high affinity. IL-18 plays a role in host defense, inflammation, tissue repair, and regeneration (Mühl & Bachmann 2019).
IL-18BP is constitutively expressed in the spleen, PBMCs, monocytes and umbilical vein endothelial cells (Mühl & Bachmann 2019, Corbaz et al. 2002). It is detectable in the serum of healthy humans at a 20 fold molar excess compared to IL-18, with subjects showing levels of 2,000 – 4,000 pg/ml of IL-18BP (Kaplanski et al. 2018). IL-18BP is upregulated in response to inflammation as part of the inflammation resolution process. Additionally, it can be upregulated during various cancers and IL-18BP levels are also affected by viral infections such as dengue and hepatitis C (Mühl & Bachmann 2019).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone A07-5D2 (MCA6245B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-18BP antibody, clone B01-3E12 (MCA6244GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- NS0 derived recombinant human full length interleukin-18BP (Thr31-Gly194)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up