CXCL16 antibody | C19-5F9
Soluble CXCL16 has chemoattractant activity, and elicits this response through the receptor CXCR6.There is also mounting evidence suggesting an additional role in tumor progression. With a number of studies suggesting CXCL16 as a biomarker for the evaluation of some tumor type prognoses (Richardsen et al. 2015, Shibata et al. 2020, Gooden et al. 2014).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CXCL16 antibody, clone C19-5F9 (MCA6223B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CXCL16 antibody, clone B06-3H6 (MCA6222GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CXCL16 (Asn49-Pro137)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005041 low-density lipoprotein receptor activity
- GO:0005044 scavenger receptor activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0030307 positive regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- GO:0034341 response to interferon-gamma
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0048247 lymphocyte chemotaxis
- For research purposes only
Applications of CXCL16 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CXCL16||MCA6222GA||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra