CXCL16 antibody | C19-5F9
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human CXCL16 antibody, clone C19-5F9, recognizes C-X-C motif Chemokine 16 (CXCL16). Unlike most chemokines, CXCL16 is a membrane bound ligand anchored through transmembrane domains. Although a soluble form of CXCL16 is generated through proteolytic cleavage. Transmembrane CXCL16 is mainly expressed on macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells and various tumor cells. In this form, it acts as an adhesion molecule though the binding of its receptor CXCR6 expressed on other cells including T cells. Transmembrane CXCL16 also binds gram positive and gram negative bacteria, playing a role in innate and adaptive immune responses (Shimaoka et al. 2003).
Soluble CXCL16 has chemoattractant activity, and elicits this response through the receptor CXCR6.CXCL16 may alos play a role in tumor progression and serve as a biomarker for the evaluation of some tumor type prognoses (Richardsen et al. 2015, Shibata et al. 2020, Gooden et al. 2014).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CXCL16 antibody, clone C19-5F9 (MCA6223B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CXCL16 antibody, clone B06-3H6 (MCA6222GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CXCL16 (Asn49-Pro137)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005041 low-density lipoprotein receptor activity
- GO:0005044 scavenger receptor activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0030307 positive regulation of cell growth
- GO:0030335 positive regulation of cell migration
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034341 response to interferon-gamma
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0048247 lymphocyte chemotaxis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up