Complement Factor H antibody | C01-4A10
Due to the major regulatory functionality of complement factor H, mutations and polymorphisms of the encoding gene are associated with inappropriate recognition of “self” cell markers in patients and consequently results in complement mediated tissue damage and disease. These mutations are associated with various diseases including atypical haemolytic uremic syndrome and C3 glomerulophathy (Martinez-Barricate et al. 2008, Cserhalmi et al. 2017).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human complement factor H antibody, clone C01-4A10 (MCA6229B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human complement factor H antibody, clone C06-2F3 (MCA6228GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified native human complement factor H
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of Complement Factor H antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra