CD95 antibody | C02-6C8
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD95 antibody, clone C02-6C8, recognizes CD95, also known as TNFRSF6, Apo-1 antigen, apoptosis-mediating surface antigen FAS and FASLG receptor. It is a member of the TNF receptor superfamily and is a death receptor. CD95 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein which is ubiquitously expressed, but it is particularly abundant in the thymus, liver, heart and kidney tissues (Peter et al. 2015).
Upon binding of its ligand CD95L, CD95 interacts with adaptor proteins to form a death-inducing signaling complex to trigger a cell death signal. However CD95 is also able to promote inflammation, normal and tumor cell growth and migration through other signaling pathways including PI3K, NFκB and JNK MAPKs (Levoin et al. 2020).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CD95 antibody, clone C02-6C8 (MCA6273B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CD95 antibody, clone E06-1A9 (MCA6272GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CD95 (Gln26-Val335)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Capture Antibody: MCA6272GA
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up