CD279 antibody | EH12.2H7
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD279
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD279 antibody, clone EH12.2H7 detects CD279, a co-stimulatory molecule also known as programmed cell death-1 (PD-1).
CD279 is a ~50-55 kDa membrane protein which is a member of the CD28 family, and functions as a regulator of T cell activation (Fife and Pauken, 2011). It has two specific ligands; CD274 (PD-L1) and CD273 (PD-L2), and their interaction is key in the balance between stimulatory and inhibitory signals needed for effective immune responses to microbes and self-tolerance.
CD279 is a marker for germinal center-associated T cells (Dorfman et al, 2006) and is inducibly expressed by T cells, B cells, NKT cells and monocytes upon activation.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Primate
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004725 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up