CD258 antibody | B01-9B3
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD258 antibody, clone B01-9B3, recognizes CD258 also known as TNFSF14, Herpes virus entry mediator and LIGHT. CD258 is the ligand of the receptor TNFRSF14, which is the cell surface receptor that the Herpes virus uses to attach to the cell surface and to enter into the cell, it is also a ligand of lymphotoxin-β receptor (Ware & Sedý 2011). Signaling events initiated upon binding of CD258 to these receptors is cell dependent. However, the responses are often related to immune system stimulation including the production of various cytokines, adhesion molecules that control the migration and positioning of dendritic cells and lymphocytes (Skeate et al. 2020, Tang et al. 2016).
CD258 is primarily expressed by activated T cells, activated natural killer cells and immature dentritic cells. It is initially synthesized as a type II transmembrane protein, which can be proteolytically cleaved to release a soluble bioactive form (Ware & Sedý 2011).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CD258 antibody, clone B01-9B3 (MCA62781B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CD258 antibody, clone D04-8A4 (MCA6280GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human CD258 (Leu61-Val240)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008588 release of cytoplasmic sequestered NF-kappaB
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0043029 T cell homeostasis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up