Chondroitin Sulphate antibody | CS-56
Mouse anti Chondroitin sulphate antibody, clone CS-56 gives positive staining in bovine mammary gland epithelial cells, and also in human, chicken, and mouse fibroblast or tissues.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Human Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ascitic Fluid - raw
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Ventral membranes of chicken gizzard fibroblasts.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Chondroitin Sulphate antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/400|
Product Specific References
References for Chondroitin Sulphate antibody
Avnur, Z. et al (1985) Spatial interrelationships between proteoglycans and extracellular matrix
proteins in cell cultures.
Exp Cell Res. 158:321-32.
Avnur, Z.et al (1984) Immunocytochemical Localization of Native Chondroitin-Sulphate in Tissues and Cultured Cells Using Specific Monoclonal Antibody.
Cell 38: 811-822.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra