Bu-1A antibody | L22
Weak cross-reactivity with Bu-1b may be seen at higher antibody levels. This may be removed by appropriate titration. Mouse anti chicken BU-1a, clone L22 cross reacts with quail Bu-1 but does not appear reactive with either turkey or guinea fowl tissues (Igyarto et al. 2008)
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Quail Turkey Guinea Fowl
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Chicken Bursa cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0-Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Bu-1A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Product Specific References
References for Bu-1A antibody
Pink, J.R. & Rijnbeek, A.M. (1983) Monoclonal antibodies against chicken lymphocyte surface antigens.
Hybridoma. 2: 287-96.
Chaussé, A.M. et al. (2011) Expression of toll-like receptor 4 and downstream effectors in selected cecal cell subpopulations of chicks resistant or susceptible to salmonella carrier state.
Infect Immun. 79: 3445-54.
Houssaint, E. et al. (1989) Bu-1 antigen expression as a marker for B cell precursors in chicken embryos.
Eur J Immunol. 19 (2): 239-43.
Tregaskes, C.A. et al. (1996) Chicken B-cell marker chB6 (Bu-1) is a highly glycosylated protein of unique structure.
Immunogenetics. 44: 212-7.
Houssaint, E. et al. (1991) Early separation of B and T lymphocyte precursors in chick embryo.
J Exp Med. 174: 397-406.
Igyártó, B.Z. et al. (2008) Identification of the avian B-cell-specific Bu-1 alloantigen by a novel monoclonal antibody.
Poult Sci. 87: 351-5.
Veromaa, T. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies against chicken Bu-1a and Bu-1b alloantigens.
Hybridoma. 7: 41-8.
Chaussé, A.M. et al. (2014) Susceptibility to Salmonella carrier-state: a possible Th2 response in susceptible chicks.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 159: 16-28.
Balic, A. et al. (2014) Visualisation of chicken macrophages using transgenic reporter genes: insights into the development of the avian macrophage lineage.
Development. 141: 3255-65.
Luna-Acosta, J.L. et al. (2015) Direct antiapoptotic effects of growth hormone are mediated by PI3K/AKT pathway in the chicken bursa of Fabricius.
Gen Comp Endocrinol. pii: S0016-6480(15)00204-X.
Jarosz, Ł. et al. (2017) The effect of feed supplementation with zinc chelate and zinc sulphate on selected humoral and cell-mediated immune parameters and cytokine concentration in broiler chickens.
Res Vet Sci. 112: 59-65.
Smialek, M. et al. (2017) Immunological aspects of the efficiency of protectotype vaccination strategy against chicken infectious bronchitis.
BMC Vet Res. 13 (1): 44.
Jarosz, Ł.S et al. (2018) The effect of feed supplementation with a copper-glycine chelate and copper sulphate on selected humoral and cell-mediated immune parameters, plasma superoxide dismutase activity, ceruloplasmin and cytokine concentration in broiler chickens.
J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 102 (1): e326-e36.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra