Filter by Application:IF Reset
|The FAM FLICA caspase-10 kit uses a quick and easy method to analyze active caspases in apoptotic cells.|
- Reagents in the Kit
- 4 vials of FAM-AEVD-FMK FLICA Reagent - lyophilized
10x Apoptosis Wash Buffer, 60 mL
Fixative, 6 mL
Propidium Iodide, 1 mL
Hoechst 33342, 1 mL
- Test Principle
- Caspase FLICA kits measure apoptosis by detecting active caspases in whole, living cells. These kits do not work by using antibodies or as an ELISA. Instead, their methodology is based on a unique cell-permeable and non-cytotoxic reagent called the Fluorochrome Inhibitor of Caspases (FLICA). The FLICA reagent contains a caspase inhibitor sequence linked to a green (Carboxyfluorescein, FAM) fluorescent probe.
The Caspase FLICA kits are suitable for cells in suspension and adherent cells from many species including mammalian, insect and yeast. Different cell types, e.g. HeLa, primary neurons, macrophages and lymphocytes have also been successfully studied with these kits.
This kit can be used with a flow cytometer, fluorescence microscope or a fluorescence plate reader using black microtitre plates.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FAM 494 520
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- FLICA™ is a trademark of Immunochemistry Technologies, LLC.
Once reconstituted with DMSO, use FLICA reagent immediately, or store at -20oC for 6 months protected from light and thawed no more than twice during that time.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/ICT923.pdf
References for Caspase-10
Cisterne, A. et al. (2014) Silencer of Death Domains Controls Cell Death through Tumour Necrosis Factor-Receptor 1 and Caspase-10 in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
PLoS One. 9: e103383.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up