Instructions For UseImportant:
Thaw all components prior to use.
1. Prepare a 500x stock solution. Add 50 μl of DMSO and mix.
2.Protocol for use in culture medium
- Add 1 μl of stock solution into 500 μl of media containing 1 x 106
cells of interest.Protocol for use with buffer
- Prepare a 1x working solution. Add 1 μl of stock solution into 500 μl of buffer, pH 7. Add 500 μl of 1x solution to 1 x 106
3. Incubate at room temperature for 15 mins. Protect from light.
4. Pellet the cells by centrifugation.
5. Remove the supernatant and wash the cells using 3 ml of fresh prewarmed culture media.
6. Resuspend the cell in 500 μl of culture media.
7. Place the cells in the appropriate conditions for cells proliferation.
8. Harvest the cells and stain them for other markers if appropriate.
9. Analyze or sort the cells using a flow cytometer or S3™
cell sorter with the appropriate excitation and emission filters.