Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody is suitable for the assessment of the level of non-specific binding of rat IgG2a monoclonal antibodies to mouse cells.
Test results indicate Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody is also suitable for use as a negative control with canine cells.
N.B. This antibody recognizes a human cell surface marker, and therefore is not suitable as a negative control in human cells or cell lines.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Human lymphocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized DA rats were fused with cells of the rat Y3/Ag1.2.3. myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Sumagin, R. et al. (2008) Leukocyte-endothelial cell interactions are linked to vascular permeability via ICAM-1-mediated signaling.
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 295: H969-H977.
Chiu, W.C. et al. (2011) Effects of dietary fish oil supplementation on cellular adhesion molecule expression and tissue myeloperoxidase activity in hypercholesterolemic mice with sepsis.
J Nutr Biochem. 20: 254-60.
Guilloteau, L.A. et al. (2003) Nramp1 is not a major determinant in the control of Brucella melitensis infection in mice.
Infect Immun. 71: 621-8.
Stapleton, T.W. et al. (2000) Investigation of the regenerative capacity of an acellular porcine medial meniscus for tissue engineering applications.
Tissue Eng Part A. 17: 231-42.
Park, S.W. et al. (2012) A1 adenosine receptor allosteric enhancer PD-81723 protects against renal ischemia-reperfusion injury.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 303: F721-32.
Schmidt, E.P. et al. (2012) The pulmonary endothelial glycocalyx regulates neutrophil adhesion and lung injury during experimental sepsis.
Nat Med. 18 (8): 1217-23.
McConnell, M.J. et al. (2009) H2-K(b) and H2-D(b) regulate cerebellar long-term depression and limit motor learning.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 106: 6784-9.
Rabadi, M. et al. (2016) Peptidyl arginine deiminase-4-deficient mice are protected against kidney and liver injury after renal ischemia and reperfusion.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 311 (2): F437-49.
View The Latest Product References
Rabadi, M.M. et al. (2019) Peptidyl arginine deiminase-4 exacerbates ischemic AKI by finding NEMO (NFκB Essential Modulator).
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. Apr 03 [Epub ahead of print].
Han, S.J. et al. (2020) Renal proximal tubular NEMO plays a critical role in ischemic acute kidney injury.
JCI Insight. 5 (19)Sep 17 [Epub ahead of print].
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up