Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody is suitable for the assessment of the level of non-specific binding of rat IgG2a monoclonal antibodies to mouse cells.
Test results indicate Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody is also suitable for use as a negative control with canine cells.
N.B. This antibody recognizes a human cell surface marker, and therefore is not suitable as a negative control in human cells or cell lines.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized DA rats were fused with cells of the rat Y3/Ag1.2.3. myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Rat IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Sumagin, R. et al. (2008) Leukocyte-endothelial cell interactions are linked to vascular permeability via ICAM-1-mediated signaling.
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 295: H969-H977.
Chiu, W.C. et al. (2011) Effects of dietary fish oil supplementation on cellular adhesion molecule expression and tissue myeloperoxidase activity in hypercholesterolemic mice with sepsis.
J Nutr Biochem. 20: 254-60.
Guilloteau, L.A. et al. (2003) Nramp1 is not a major determinant in the control of Brucella melitensis infection in mice.
Infect Immun. 71: 621-8.
Stapleton, T.W. et al. (2000) Investigation of the regenerative capacity of an acellular porcine medial meniscus for tissue engineering applications.
Tissue Eng Part A. 17: 231-42.
Park, S.W. et al. (2012) A1 adenosine receptor allosteric enhancer PD-81723 protects against renal ischemia-reperfusion injury.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 303: F721-32.
Schmidt, E.P. et al. (2012) The pulmonary endothelial glycocalyx regulates neutrophil adhesion and lung injury during experimental sepsis.
Nat Med. 18 (8): 1217-23.
McConnell, M.J. et al. (2009) H2-K(b) and H2-D(b) regulate cerebellar long-term depression and limit motor learning.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 106: 6784-9.
Rabadi, M. et al. (2016) Peptidyl arginine deiminase-4-deficient mice are protected against kidney and liver injury after renal ischemia and reperfusion.
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 311 (2): F437-49.
View The Latest Product References
Rabadi, M.M. et al. (2019) Peptidyl arginine deiminase-4 exacerbates ischemic AKI by finding NEMO (NFκB Essential Modulator).
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. Apr 03 [Epub ahead of print].
Han, S.J. et al. (2020) Renal proximal tubular NEMO plays a critical role in ischemic acute kidney injury.
JCI Insight. 5 (19)Sep 17 [Epub ahead of print].
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up