Mouse IgG3 Negative Control antibody
Mouse IgG3 Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG3 Negative Control
|This product is intended as a negative control for use in flow cytometry and ELISA to assess potential non-specific binding by mouse IgG3 antibodies.
This antibody has been tested and found to be negative on human blood, pig blood, chicken PBMC and bovine blood.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 100ul whole blood.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up