Mouse IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Mouse IgG1:FITC/Mouse IgG1:RPE Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control
|Mouse IgG1 FITC / Mouse IgG1 RPE negative control is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonals of isotype IgG1 to human tissues in a dual labelling technique using FITC and R-Phycoerythrin fluorochromes.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for Mouse IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Steele, J. et al. (2002) Detection of CD4(+)- and CD8(+)- T-cell responses to human papillomavirus type 1 antigens expressed at various stages of the virus life cycle by using an enzyme-linked immunospot assay of gamma Interferon release.
J. Virol. 76: 6027 - 6036.
Youn, S.W. et al. (2004) Cellular senescence induced loss of stem cell proportion in the skin in vitro.
J Dermatol Sci. 35: 113-23.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up