Mouse IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
|Mouse IgG1 FITC / Mouse IgG1 RPE negative control is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonals of isotype IgG1 to human tissues in a dual labelling technique using FITC and R-Phycoerythrin fluorochromes.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (MOUSE)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for Mouse IgG1/IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Steele, J. et al. (2002) Detection of CD4(+)- and CD8(+)- T-cell responses to human papillomavirus type 1 antigens expressed at various stages of the virus life cycle by using an enzyme-linked immunospot assay of gamma Interferon release.
J. Virol. 76: 6027 - 6036.
Youn, S.W. et al. (2004) Cellular senescence induced loss of stem cell proportion in the skin in vitro.
J Dermatol Sci. 35: 113-23.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up