Clostridium difficile Toxoid B
MPP024 is a highly purified, non toxic preparation derived from Clostridium difficile Toxin B. Antigenicity of this preparation is maintained to be no less than 90% of original toxin strength as measured by direct ELISA.
For a preparation of Toxoid A, see MPP022.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Inactivated toxoid derived from purified Clostridium difficile Toxin B - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 250 µl distilled water.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Inactivated using formaldehyde. No cell rounding in the sensitive verocytotoxicity assay at 2 µg/ml compared to active toxin lethal dose of 4 pg/ml.
- Buffer Solution
- 0.05M HEPES, 0.15M NaCl, 5% Sucrose
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >95% by SDS-PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.2 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC for long-term storage.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 1 month from date of reconstitution if stored at +4oC
- For research purposes only
Applications of Clostridium difficile Toxoid B
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|