- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to R-Phycoerythrin - Cy5 - liquid
- STAR139C is designed as a 'third-colour' reagent for flow cytometry, for the detection of biotinylated primary antibodies.
STAR139C demonstrates minimal spectral overlap with RPE.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Streptavidin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)