- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to R-Phycoerythrin - Cy5 - liquid
- STAR139C is designed as a 'third-colour' reagent for flow cytometry, for the detection of biotinylated primary antibodies.
STAR139C demonstrates minimal spectral overlap with RPE.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Protein concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 6 months from date of despatch.
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
- For research purposes only
Applications of Streptavidin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)