RPE Reference Standard
FCSC899B consists of one vial of microspheres that are uniform in both size and fluorescence and are approximately the size of human lymphocytes (7-9μm). The excitation and emission spectra of the microspheres match those of cell samples labeled with RPE.
- Intended Use
- FCSC899B is used to provide qualitative data when compared to a sample, but can also be used to calibrate the flow cytometer.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Tween 80
- Reagents in the Kit
- 1 x 5ml bottle of labeled microbeads
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RPE Reference Standard
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC899B.pdf
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)