RPE Reference Standard
|RPE Reference Standard consists of one vial of microspheres that are uniform in both size and fluorescence and are approximately the size of human lymphocytes (7-9μm). The excitation and emission spectra of the microspheres match those of cell samples labeled with RPE.|
- Intended Use
- FCSC899B is used to provide qualitative data when compared to a sample, but can also be used to calibrate the flow cytometer.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Tween 80
- Reagents in the Kit
- 1 x 5ml bottle of labeled microbeads
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC899B.pdf
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up