RPE Reference Standard consists of one vial of microspheres that are uniform in both size and fluorescence and are approximately the size of human lymphocytes (7-9μm). The excitation and emission spectra of the microspheres match those of cell samples labeled with RPE.
- Intended Use
- FCSC899B is used to provide qualitative data when compared to a sample, but can also be used to calibrate the flow cytometer.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Tween 80
- Reagents in the Kit
- 1 x 5ml bottle of labeled microbeads
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of RPE Reference Standard
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC899B.pdf
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra