Quantum™ Simply Cellular® IgG
When the bead populations are labeled in the same manner as the cells to be analyzed, they provide a means for constructing a QuickCal® calibration curve (ABC values vs. fluorescence intensity), from which samples may be "read". Cellular antigen expression may thus be quantitated in ABC units. The calibration curve is also a useful means for determining instrument linearity.
- Intended Use
- FCSC815A is suitable for the quantitation of cellular antigen expression in Antibody Binding Capacity (ABC) units. This product may also serve as an accurate compensation standard when labeled with the same antibodies used to stain cell samples.
- Buffer Solution
- Pack Size: 20 TestsBorate bufferPack Size: 100 Tests, 280 TestsBorate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.05% Tween 20
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Reagents in the Kit
- Pack Size: 20 Tests1 x 1ml bottle of uncoated microbeads
4 x 1ml bottles of coated microbeadsPack Size: 100 Tests1 x 5ml bottle of uncoated microbeads
4 x 5ml bottles of coated microbeadsPack Size: 280 Tests2 x 7ml bottles of uncoated microbeads
8 x 7ml bottles of coated microbeads
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Quantum™ and Simply Cellular® are trademarks of Bangs Laboratories, INC.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Quantum™ Simply Cellular® IgG
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC815A.pdf
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra