Neutralite avidin is deglycosylated version of egg white avidin that retains its affinity for biotin but has a near-neutral pH which minimizes non-specific interactions.
- Product Form
- Neutralite avidin conjugated to Cyanine 5 (Cy5) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Neutralite avidin 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 6 months from the date of despatch
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
- For research purposes only
Applications of Neutralite Avidin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
Marttila, A.T. et al. (2000) Recombinant NeutraLite avidin: a non-glycosylated, acidic mutant of chicken avidin that exhibits high affinity for biotin and low non-specific binding properties.
FEBS Lett. 467: 31-6.