AP Stabilizing Diluent
- Intended Use
- AbGuard® AP Stabilizer can be used for the direct dilution and long-term stabilization/storage of Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)-conjugated proteins and antibodies at both low and high protein concentrations.
AP-conjugated proteins diluted with AbGuard® AP Stabilizer can be stored at 4oC for a minimum of 18 months, and can withstand temperatures up to 37oC for 2 weeks or more.
Avoid using phosphate buffers in assays with AP-conjugated antibodies.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Weakly white liquid based on a mildly acidic Tris buffer with proprietary stabilizing components. Does not contain azide, mercury, BSA or other bovine serum material.
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- 2 years from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of AP Stabilizing Diluent
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)