Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH10.0
- Intended Use
- Bio-Rad's Antigen unmasking fluid is a heat induced, epitope retrieval system. The basic formulation is presented at pH10.0 and is suitable for use with antibodies that have not worked well with the universal formulation. Acidic and universal formulations are also available from Bio-Rad - see "recommended useful reagents" at the bottom of the datasheet for further information. The universal formulation is suitable for use with most antibodies and gives excellent preservation of tissue morphology. Like the basic form, the acidic form, may be of value for use with antibodies that do not work well with the universal formulation. These buffers may dramatically increase staining intensity but may also have an effect upon tissue morphology.
- Buffer Solution
- Ready to use
- Store at room temperature. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH10.0
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Deparaffinize sections and re-hydrate
2. Pre-heat retrieval buffer to 92oC *.
3. Place slides in buffer and incubate 10 minutes at 92oC *
4. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
5. Rinse in distilled water or PBS, proceed with staining.
* N.B. Optimal unmasking is a function of time and temperature. Temperature (range 90oC-100oC) and time (5-30 minutes) should be determined by each investigator.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)