- Target Species
- Product Form
- Semi purified protein from yeast - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 270 U/mg solid
443 U/mg protein
1 unit reduces 1 micromole of NADP+ per minute at 25ºC and pH 8.0.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P11412 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004345 glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0009051 pentose-phosphate shunt, oxidative branch
- GO:0042542 response to hydrogen peroxide
- For research purposes only
Applications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)