- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified suspension of long strain RSV - liquid
- Long strain of RSV grown on a monolayer of MA cells. Purified from cell fragments by low speed centrifugation (4000rpm, 40 min). The virus was then collected by high speed centrifugation at 18000 rpm for 2.5 hrs (SW27 rotor). The pellet was diluted with STE buffer and layered over linear 30-60% sucrose gradient. The sample was recentrifuged at 25000 rpm for 2.5 hours at 4ºC. The virus band was collected, diluted with STE buffer and pelleted by centrifugation.
- Buffer Solution
- STE buffer
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Respiratory Syncytial Virus
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra