Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified suspension of long strain RSV - liquid
- Purified from cell fragments by low speed centrifugation (4000rpm, 40 min). The virus was then collected by high speed centrifugation at 18000 rpm for 2.5 hrs (SW27 rotor). The pellet was diluted with STE buffer and layered over linear 30-60% sucrose gradient. The sample was recentrifuged at 25000 rpm for 2.5 hours at 4ºC. The virus band was collected, diluted with STE buffer and pelleted by centrifugation.
- Long strain of RSV grown on a monolayer of MA cells.
- Buffer Solution
- STE buffer
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- Shelf Life
- 6 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Respiratory Syncytial Virus
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)