Hepatitis C Core Antigen
|Recombinant HCV core amino acids 2 to 192 (22 kDa), fused to beta-galactosidase (114 kDa).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- 20mM Tris
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 8M Urea; 10mM betamercaptoethanol
- ~95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- Fusion protein 135 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up