Hepatitis B Core Antigen
|Recombinant Hepatitis B virus core antigen (HBcAg), amino acids 1-183.
Hepatitis B core antigen is an indicator of active viral replication. A patient infected with Hepatitis B testing positive for the core antigen is more likely to transmit the virus to others.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant protein produced in Escherichia coli - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 50% Glycerol
- ~95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18 kDa (SDS PAGE estimate)
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up