|Rat IL-10 is a homodimeric protein, each 18.7 kDa subunit is 160 amino acid residues in length. IL-10 is a potent inhibitor of several cytokines including IFN gamma, IL-2 and TNF.
Interleukin-10 (IL-10) is produced primarily by activated T lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 10ul water.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
For extended storage te addtion of 0.1% BSA is recommended,
- Recombinant protein prepared from E.Coli
- Buffer Solution
- Sodium Phosphate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Determined by the dose-dependent inhibition of antigen-specific T-cell proliferation is ≤ 10ng/ml
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.7kD (160 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IL-10
Franz, M. et al. (2015) Targeted delivery of interleukin-10 to chronic cardiac allograft rejection using a human antibody specific to the extra domain A of fibronectin.
Int J Cardiol. 195: 311-22.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002740 negative regulation of cytokine secretion involved in immune response
- GO:0002904 positive regulation of B cell apoptosis
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005141 interleukin-10 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0014823 response to activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030889 negative regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0032715 negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032800 receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0032868 response to insulin stimulus
- GO:0034465 response to carbon monoxide
- GO:0042536 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045019 negative regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0050715 positive regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0051045 negative regulation of membrane protein ectodomain proteolysis
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051384 response to glucocorticoid stimulus
- GO:0051930 regulation of sensory perception of pain
- GO:0071392 cellular response to estradiol stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up