IgM | IR473
|Purified Rat IgM kappa.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Purified IgM prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgM
McKenzie, B.S. et al. (2004) Bypassing luminal barriers, delivery to a gut addressin by parenteral targeting elicits local IgA responses.
Int Immunol. 16: 1613-22.
Tulinská, J. et al. (2018) Humoral and cellular immune response in Wistar Han RCC rats fed two genetically modified maize MON810 varieties for 90 days (EU 7th Framework Programme project GRACE).
Arch Toxicol. 92 (7): 2385-99.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up