IgG2b | IR863
|Rat IgG2b is derived from a spontaneous immunocytoma originating in a LOU/Wsl rat.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified myeloma protein - liquid
- Purified protein prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Single band by agarose electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG2b
Edited by Bazin, H. (1990) Rat Hybridomas and Rat Monoclonal Antibodies
CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA.
Bazin, H. et al. (1984) Rat monoclonal antibodies. II. A rapid and efficient method of purification from ascitic fluid or serum.
J Immunol Methods. 71 (1): 9-16.
Argüelles, M.E. et al. (1999) Performance of thiophilic adsorption chromatography in the purification of rat IgG2b monoclonal antibodies from serum- and protein-free culture supernatants.
Biomed Chromatogr. 13 (6): 379-81.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up