IgG2b | IR863
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified myeloma protein - liquid
- Purified protein prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Single band by agarose electrophoresis and immunoelectrophoresis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01835 Related reagents
- P01836 Related reagents
- P20761 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LOC500180 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2b
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate positive/negative controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG2b
Edited by Bazin, H. (1990) Rat Hybridomas and Rat Monoclonal Antibodies
CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA.
Bazin, H. et al. (1984) Rat monoclonal antibodies. II. A rapid and efficient method of purification from ascitic fluid or serum.
J Immunol Methods. 71 (1): 9-16.
Argüelles, M.E. et al. (1999) Performance of thiophilic adsorption chromatography in the purification of rat IgG2b monoclonal antibodies from serum- and protein-free culture supernatants.
Biomed Chromatogr. 13 (6): 379-81.