Rat IgG2a is derived from a spontaneous ileocytoma originating in a LOU/Wsl rat (Bazin et al.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified myeloma protein - liquid
- Purified myeloma protein prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred. Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the protein for use in their own system using appropriate positive/negative controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG2a
Rousseaux, J. et al. (1979) Differences in sensitivity to reduction of rat immunoglobulin IgG subclass.
FEBS Lett. 98 (2): 359-62.