IgG2a | IR418
|Rat IgG2a is derived from a spontaneous ileocytoma originating in a LOU/Wsl rat (Bazin et al.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified myeloma protein - liquid
- Purified myeloma protein prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG2a
Rousseaux, J. et al. (1979) Differences in sensitivity to reduction of rat immunoglobulin IgG subclass.
FEBS Lett. 98 (2): 359-62.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up