Native Rat collagen I is purified rat collagen I derived from tail tendon tissue.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from rat tail tendon - lyophilised
- Reconstitute in ice cold 0.5 M acetic acid, pH 2.5. Solubility - 10 mg/ml.
- Collagen was extracted from washed dissected tissue into dilute acetic acid after pepsin treatment. Collagen type I was purified by using differential salt precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Essentially salt free
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- SDS PAGE: >90%
|Rat collagen type III||10%|
|Rat collagen, other types||<1%|
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
Do not freeze after reconstitution. Stable for 1-2 months at 4ºC.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
response to mechanical stimulus
response to corticosteroid stimulus
response to hydrogen peroxide
response to peptide hormone stimulus
response to cAMP
cellular response to retinoic acid
cellular response to growth factor stimulus
extracellular matrix structural constituent
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Collagen I
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)