This product may be used as blocking peptide for Goat anti human choline acetyltransferase antibody (product code: 2080-0000) at a suggested concentration range of 2-5 μg/ml. The antigen should be incubated with the antibody for 3 hours at 4°C before being used on tissue sections.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant ChAT- liquid
- Purified recombinant rat choline acetyltransferase expressed in Escherichia coli.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Glycerol
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.25 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- P32738 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Chat Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001547 antral ovarian follicle growth
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0004102 choline O-acetyltransferase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0007584 response to nutrient
- GO:0007613 memory
- GO:0008292 acetylcholine biosynthetic process
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0019717 synaptosome
- GO:0033265 choline binding
- GO:0045471 response to ethanol
- For research purposes only
Applications of Choline Acetyltransferase
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|