Filter by Application:E Reset
Recombinant Rabbit Interleukin-21
- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
|Recombinant Rabbit Interleukin-21 (IL-21) is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 18-150 of native rabbit IL-21.
Rabbit IL-21 is an essential innate immune modulator, belonging to the type I cytokine family, produced by activated T cells. IL-21 is involved in the modulation of T and B cell activity along with promoting proliferation of NK cells and cytotoxic T cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Pichia pastoris
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 15.4 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up