|Recombinant Pig MIP-1 beta (macrophage inflammatory protein-1 beta), also known as C-C motif chemokine 4 (CCL4), is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 24-92 of native pig MIP-1β. Porcine MIP-1β is a secreted protein belonging to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
Porcine MIP-1β functions in inflammatory responses and as a chemoattractant for various cell types including NK cells and monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 9.3 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up