Porcine interleukin-4 (IL-4) is principally expressed by T-cells. Its biological roles include the stimulation of T cell growth and activation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue culture supernatant from HEK293T cells expressing recombinant porcine interleukin-4 - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml sterile distilled water. Further dilutions should be made into a buffer containing carrier protein.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Q04745 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IL4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005136 interleukin-4 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0042113 B cell activation
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-4
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)