Porcine interleukin-4 (IL-4) is principally expressed by T-cells. Its biological roles include the stimulation of T cell growth and activation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue culture supernatant from HEK293T cells expressing recombinant porcine interleukin-4 - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml sterile distilled water. Further dilutions should be made into a buffer containing carrier protein.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
interleukin-4 receptor binding
growth factor activity
B cell activation
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)