Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase
Native Pig Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase
|Native glutamic pyruvate transaminase Preparation is purified glutamic pyruvate transaminase, from porcine heart.
One unit will convert one micromole of a-ketagluterate to L-glutamate at 7.5 in potassium phosphate buffer at 37ºC.
This product has been tested for the following contaminants:
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified enzyme - lyophilized
- With sterile deionised water or dilute buffer
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 250 U/mg solidSpecific activity - 278 U/mg protein
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 100 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up