Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase
One unit will convert one micromole of a-ketagluterate to L-glutamate at 7.5 in potassium phosphate buffer at 37ºC.
This product has been tested for the following contaminants:
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified enzyme - lyophilized
- With sterile deionised water or dilute buffer
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 250 U/mg solidSpecific activity - 278 U/mg protein
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 100 kDa
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- P13191 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004021 L-alanine:2-oxoglutarate aminotransferase activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0030170 pyridoxal phosphate binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|