|Murine macrophage inflammatory protein-1 alpha (MIP-1 alpha), also known as CCL3, is a member of the chemokine family (C-C) and plays an important role in the inflammatory response of blood monocytes and tissue macrophages.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.1% bovine serum albumin is recommended.
- Recombinant protein prepared from E.Coli
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 7.8 kDa (69 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- 3 months from date of reconstitution
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up