Mouse Interleukin 15 (IL-15) is a novel cytokine which affects T-cell activation and proliferation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 10 ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
For extended storage the addition of 0.1% BSA is recommended.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 2 x 105 Units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 13.3kDa (115 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- <0.1 ng/ug
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- P48346 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Il15 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001866 NK T cell proliferation
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005126 cytokine receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0048535 lymph node development
- GO:0032819 positive regulation of natural killer cell proliferation
- GO:0032825 positive regulation of natural killer cell differentiation
- GO:0042102 positive regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0045062 extrathymic T cell selection
- GO:0045580 regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0050691 regulation of defense response to virus by host
- GO:0050778 positive regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-15
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)